Shipping FAQs and Legal Disclaimers
- To ensure a safe arrival, we will ship wines as weather permits. For states North of the US Route 50, we are scheduled to ship October 1. For all other states we are scheduled to ship beginning November 5th. If you need your wine earlier, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the winery: 805.434.9611 and we'll help you out.
- FedEx tracking information will be sent to you via email when your order ships.
- For Pick Up Orders, we're happy to hold your wine for 90 days at the winery. After 90 days, we'll ship it out to the shipping address on file, unless of course you give us a call.
- It is your responsibility to keep your billing/shipping address up to date. Please do so via the website, or we would be happy to update information over the phone if you give us a call.
- All shipments must be signed for by someone 21 years old or older between 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. While FedEx does a great job of keeping you posted on the delivery time of your shipment, there's always the chance we'll miss you. That's why we always recommend shipping to your office or a FedEx location (they'll hold it for you for free!). If your wine gets shipped back we'll have to bill you for reshipping, which is no fun for anyone.
- Your card will be processed at the time you place your order online, not at the time of shipping.
- As always for large formats, super large formats and any other special requests, wish lists are highly recommended. It's best to do this at the time of ordering through your online account, but we're also happy to accommodate your desires through email@example.com or on the phone: 805.434.9611 Please do keep in mind that we're a tiny team making tiny amounts of wine, so the early bird gets the worm with any special requests.